Friday, October 24, 2008

My Little Piece Of Heaven.......






As, it's Friday morning and all I can think about is going to a place, I like to call a piece of heaven. I should be working but I just can't with all this nasty rainy weather, all I can seem to think about is spending the weekend in Heaven. We get my stepkids every other weekend and we get to take them to my mother in law's beautiful cabin in Cloudland, Georgia. I love it up there. Unforunately, we haven't been able to go in almost six weeks due to my grandfather's passing, the lovely economy, and other reasons. So to say the least, I am very excited about going and spending the weekend with my stepkids and to wake up each morning and sit on her back porch and listen to the Mercy Me cd, enjoy a nice cup of Vanilla Tea or coffee, and watch the world below. I am posting a few pictures from her back porch to give you kind of idea but next week I will post more pictures of "My Little Piece Of Heaven"......

No comments: