Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our New Baby


We have been trying to get this thing up and running now for almost 4 months. I had a few bumps in the road but now we are glad to be able to keep our family and friends updated on our journey through life. We have been extremely busy with my step kids every other weekend and working full time and I have recently started going back to school full time. One day i will have a few minutes to breathe again and it will all be well worth it. We are blessed in some many ways which we are very thankful for each and every day. We recently lost our 4 year old boxer brindle, her name was Nook, this has left a big hole in a our hearts ever since. So, I decided to fill this hole with the purchase of a new boxer brindle, Baileigh Anne. She is 7 weeks old and 5.2 pounds. She is our new bundle of Joy. I know, I know, we treat our animals as a babies but since we have none of our own yet, we can enjoy the time we have with them.

1 comment:

Clh03uga said...

She ADORABLE! I have been praying for you.