We usually don't get to spend Christmas day with the my step-children, so we spent the weekend after with them. We got them new BB guns this year and they also got tennis rackets like daddy. Tyler is very athletic and they want to play golf and tennis and all the other sports he played. He enjoys that they look up to him and it melts my heart away to see all three of them hanging out. We usually go to Rock City every Christmas since we stay up there with them. This year was a little different since we don't actually stay in Fairyland anymore. We use to own a house one block from Rock City but recently sold it because we just could not handle two mortgage's anymore. I really miss it because we use to walk to Rock City and have long talks about everyday life with them but this time we had to drive.
Tyler Jr and Hayden(Bubba)
My bubs at Rock City
Baileigh in her Christmas sweater
The boys and their new rackets.
The boys opening their BB guns
Our Baileigh had a day full of fun!!! Mye and Bryson Bryson and Tyler Baileigh, dressed up for pictures.. Bryson, our very talented Nephew. He is a awesome football player and wrestler, so he got his letterman jacket for Christmas!! We love you, Bryson Bryson opening his present... Tyler and Mye opening their camera's... Bryson and Gauk Gauk(Tyler's mom) dancing Tyler resting with our KiKi Baileigh again, she was hanging with the girls... Baileigh with her Gauk Gauk
My Little Christmas tree.. Melissa, our roomate, I had my friend Chelsea make her these beautiful hats for Christmas for her little daughter she will be having in May. She loves these hats and takes them every where to show them off. THANKS Chelsea!! Tyler and his new tennis rackets. He loved them... Ever since my father passed away and my mom moved to New Jersey, I have had the honor of doing Christmas for Tyler's family and my brother, his wife and a few friends. I LOVE being a host and having everyone over and enjoying some much needed together time. We seem to always get o busy in our own lifes that it seems we can go months without seeing eachother and I can't stand this. This year my brother and his wife did not join us due to some family issues and the arrival of their new daughter. I hope they enjoyed their first Christmas with their new bundle of joy.
Tyler had been working a lot during the holidays and the week of Christmas was especially busy for him, so I didn't see until Christmas morning. I didn't realize how much I would miss him. I spent the week of Christmas with the lovely Flu, this wasn't the best time for me to be sick but I tried my best to not let it hold me back from all the last minute things I had to get ready.
Since Christmas dinner is at my house, I handle all the cooking except for one or two things. I was still pretty sick on Christmas morning and was not really looking forward to the 5 hours of cooking I had to deal with but I seemed to handle it pretty, Thank God!!! It turned out perfect and we had a wonderful time.
So, I have not posted in a while and just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year! We did absolutely nothing this year and neither of us made it past 11pm. I had to work all day and Tyler worked a double. He has been working so hard the whole month of December and I have barely had anytime with him. I have a few New Years resolutions, here they are......
1. Stop eatting meat!! Not for any certain reason, just to eat healthier and be healthier!
2. Stop smoking, have not completely stop but have majorly cut down!! I wish I would have never picked this horrible habit up. I should have stopped along time ago, when my grandma died and especially when my dad passed from Lung cancer. I pray God gives me the strength to be strong enough to stop this nasty and deadly habit!!
3. Working out, this will consist of walking every morning for an hour and an hour every afternoon. I hope after my lungs clear of all the harm I have done to them, that I can eventually start running a few miles a day!!
4. Have a baby..... I know this is a crazy one but I am ready and patiently waiting. We have tried for a little over a year and so far no luck. I know God has a reason for having us wait but I pray and pray he will bless us with a baby this year. I also pray for all my friends and other families I know having a hard time with concieving or carrying a baby full term. Be patient and God will bless each and everyone of us!!!
5. Be happy and just live life. I am trying to look at things from a different prospective this year and be thankful for waht I do have and not to stress over the things we don't have. I have a major stress problem and I need to get it under control.
Alright, I think I am done. We wish everyone a year full of nothing but Love, Joy, and Happiness. I will post photos from Christmas later this weekend.......
We have been married for a little over two years now and have enjoyed every minute of it. I couldn't have asked for a better man. I have two wonderful stepsons and love the time we get to spend with them.Since we have no children of our own yet, we have 2 dogs and 2 cats.